Self Care 101: Daily tips for self-confidence and to make your day happier.
Lately, I have been feeling stressed and overwhelmed. These are just a few of my tips that are either free or cost less than $10.00. What’s your favorite activity to do to relieve stress? Love yourself, you are queens!
- Buy a cute workout outfit to make you feel confident and inspire you to stay active
- Don’t save your fancy clothes for special events. Break them out during the day on random occasions to make your day more fun.
- Eat clean. Throw out the processed food.
- Buy a new lipstick either in your favorite color, or step out of your comfort zone and buy a bold shade.
- Buy yourself fresh flowers and put them on your nightstand so you can see them and smell them before you sleep and when you wake up in the morning.
- Take a bath infused with your favorite essential oils to soothe the skin and relax the mind.
- Make a natural body scrub to exfoliate and moisturize your skin
- Download upbeat happy songs you’ve never heard before, and add them to a playlist to listen to while you’re cooking, cleaning, showering, driving etc.
- In addition, download new music for a workout playlist so you can stay motivated and make your workouts fun.
- Get fresh air. Whether it’s sitting outside and reading a book, or going for a long walk. Make sure you get your daily dose of nature.
- Sunlight. It may be hard to get a lot of sun in the winter, but like above going outside as often a possible, or even moving your workplace by a window can help keep you energized and happy.
- Meditate. Start a meditation practice to help keep your mind clear and focused. If you need help, there are many youtube videos or apps for your phone to download to help guide you.
- Stay organized. Clean out a drawer, your closet, your car, a cabinet etc.
- Human contact-stay connected with your friends and family and I’m not talking about texting.