Sandy Hapoienu is a fashion pro who’s ready to help passionate entrepreneurs align their personal style with their growing brand.
These badass women want to change the world—and she wants to help them dress for it.
So who is Sandy and what does she do? Here’s a quick look:
1. Over 11.5 million women own their own businesses today. Sandy works to help these innovators create the curated look that will bring their business, their brand and their style together.
2. Making the transition from employee to business owner isn’t always easy. That’s where Sandy comes in. Her services are for the tech innovator who wants to stop looking like she works in an ultra-conservative office. For the work-from-homer who wants to break out of the yoga pants routine. For the women who want to look like the trailblazing influencers they are.
3. Sandy knows what entrepreneurs are looking for—because she is one. She launched Styling Session 15 years ago and for the last decade and a half has been helping women discover what makes them look and feel their best.
4. Her expertise runs the fashion course: she helps clients with everything from closet curation to event styling to personal shopping to working one-on-one with clients as a style mentor.
5. Sandy has worked with some of the world’s leading fashion brands and magazines, including styling fashion shows for Bloomingdale’s, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and more.